1. There was Ski School at Kelly Canyon where we would fly down the hills like our pants were on fire, finding every bump so we could do a jump.
2. Hanging out at the Galleria, the dance club his father owned, after school we would work on our DJ skills and and dance moves, playing 80 music on the massive two level sound system.
3. Then there was The Madison Ave. Dancers, a ballroom dancing club where we got to actually dance with girls!
4. Once we helped paint his dads convertible, so the Junior Miss girls could ride in it in the parade. I remember when it was finished the paint was so fresh that the imprint of their dresses remained on the car afterwards, leaving a permanent memory where Gaylen Pack, the Ms. Madison Junior Miss, sat on the hood.
5. It was Jason who introduced me to theater and encouraged me to audition for the high school musical "Shenandoah". This was the play that really made me want to be an actor.
Jason has always encouraged me to follow my dreams. If you ask me that's what a true friend will do for you.
So here's a shout out to my good friend Jason Holladay! Chances are you have seen his work. He designed the logo for the Donny and Marie show in Las Vegas (see above), is the creator of EmailContact.com, and has just launched his design site HolladayStudio.com! Check him out and go like him on facebook!